The Real Business Network & Design Group, is a web design company that incorporates, Internet Advertisement and Networking to its customers.
One of the goals for The Real Business Network & Design Group is to present professional, informational web designs to be family friendly.
Our focus is to develop custom designed websites for small business/organizations in hope of drawing attention to products or services being offered by way of the World Wide Web. The Real Business Network & Design Group, will not be held responsible for any business lack thereof or neglect of Delivery of Services, Quality of Goods or Customer Service. Our hope is for any company who chooses to advertise on therealbiz.net; comes with a set standard,of demonstrating Professional Customer Service to each and every customer who chooses to do business with them.
THE REAL BUSINESS NETWORK & DESIGN GROUP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DECLINE ANY PROJECT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT PROJECTS PROMOTING; HATE, RACISM, NUDITY, PORNOGRAPHY, RUDE LANGUAGE, DISTASTEFUL ACTS, DISTASTEFUL SUGGESTIONS OR SERVICES, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, HARASSMENT, FRAUD OR TRAFFICKING.
Any information obtained is for the sole purpose of the web development as agreed upon. When you visit our web site or visit in person,you may provide us with two types of information: Personal and/or Business information. The information you knowingly disclose is for the authorizing and signing of the web development agreement. Business information that's collected is for the content of the website or E commerce only. At no time will information be shared or disclosed with a third party.
The Real Business Network & Design Group requires payment in full before work begins on website unless previous arrangements have been made with a consultant.
The Real Business Network & Design Group will make every effort to get the clients website presented within a reasonable time frame. We estimate 2-1/2 week turn-around time from start to finish on most websites, based on receiving the necessary information to be placed on website. Larger web packages may require a longer turn-around time.
Cancellations are to be within 24Hours due to design work beginning immediately on project. We must receive in writing the cancellation,sent via fax. or email. Any funds received will be returned 100% in the same manner given.
The Real Business Network & Design Groups desire is for all customers to be 100% satisfied with their new website. We do not offer refunds beyond the 24-Hour cancellation period. In the event ( we ) The Real Business Network & Design Group, determine a project is not working out for either parties within a reasonable time period ( we ) The Real Business Network & Design Group, will refund the client their money, minus a $25.00 service fee along with any money spent on professional pictures/graphics.
Refunds can take up to 30-Days. Client understands and agrees to abide by these terms and conditions. Any and all printed materials given to the Real Business Network & Design Group for the designing of the clients website will be returned to client.
2. Design Team. The Designer will use only qualified personnel to provide the Services (the "Design Team") The Designer reserves the right to make changes to the Design Team in its sole discretion and will provide prior written notice of any anticipated change and a reasonable explanation for the change. Orientation of replacement personnel shall be at the Designer's expense.
3. Term I Scheduling. The Services will be completed timely in accordance with the schedule set forth. The Designer will present 2-layout and upon approval from client the remainder of the website will follow the same design theme as design shown to client. The term "satisfactory completion" of the Services means when the software and documentation developed for the Website performs to the specifications set forth..
4. Payments. In consideration for the Services, the Owner will pay the Designer in accordance with the payment schedule and terms set forth hereon
5. Copyright Notice. The Designer shall include the following copyright notice (or any other notices requested by the Owner) to be displayed on each page of the Website that can be viewed by a user:
____________________________ _____________________________________________ all rights reserved. "
6. Confidentiality. The Designer will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly use for the personal benefit of the Designer or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner, any information that is proprietary to the Owner (e.g., trade secrets, know-how and confidential information). The Designer will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Designer will return to the Owner all records, notes, documentation and other items that were used, created, or controlled by the Designer during the term of this Agreement.
7. Promotion. The Designer/Webmaster (may use) the design layout (any part) names, trademarks, service marks, symbols/logos or any abbreviations deem necessary without the prior or written consent from owner to use in promotional use only for advertisement/ portfolio.
8. Warranty - Designer. The Designer warrants to the Owner that all software programming, web pages, CD-ROMs, diskettes, and materials delivered to the Owner in connection with the Services are free from defects in materials and faulty workmanship under normal use, and that the Website will operate properly with widely used web browsers. During the Designer's recommended beta testing period and for a 30 day period following completion of beta testing, the Designer will correct any software anomalies ("bugs") that occur because of defects in the source code included in the software. After such time, the Designer will make changes on a fixed hourly rate or a negotiated fixed quote basis. While no website design process is able to guarantee bug-free results, the Services will be provided in a workmanlike manner, within local industry standards and tolerances for commercial applications. This warranty does not cover items damaged, modified or misused after delivery to the Owner.
9. Warranty - Owner. The Owner represents and warrants to the Designer that the Owner owns (or has a legal license to use) all photos, text, artwork, graphics, designs, music, trademarks, and other materials provided by the Owner for inclusion in the Website, and that the Owner has obtained all waivers, authorizations, and other documentation that may be appropriate to evidence such ownership. The Owner shall indemnify and hold the Designer harmless from all losses and claims, including attorney fees and legal expenses, that may result by reason of claims by third parties related to such materials
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE PARTIES HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
11. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF THAT PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES),
ARISING FROM ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFIT OR LOST BUSINESS, COSTS OF DELAY OR FAILURE OF DELIVERY, OR LIABILITIES TO THIRD PARTIES ARISING FROM ANY SOURCE.
12. Assignment. This Agreement is not assignable, in whole or in part, by either party without the prior written consent of the other party. Any attempt to make such assignment shall be void.
13. Attorneys Fees. In any legal action between the parties concerning this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys fees and costs.
14. Termination on Default. If a party defaults by failing to substantially perform any provision, term or condition of this Agreement (including without limitation the failure to make a monetary payment when due), the other party may terminate this Agreement by providing written notice to the defaulting party. The notice shall describe with sufficient detail the nature of the default. The party in default shall have 14 business days from the effective date of such notice to cure the defaults. Unless waived by the party providing the notice, the failure to cure the defaults within such time period shall result in the automatic termination of this Agreement.
15. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining portions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and construed so as to best effectuate the original intent and purpose of this Agreement.